All 11 art Reviews

Redesign Redesign

You just made the redesign 10 times more "awesome" (lolbadpun) if that was even possible. Great work as always, I love the little banana in the corner for some comedy purposes, gave me a good laugh!

down down

Absolutely astonishing, great idea and flawlessly executed.

Mega Man X Mega Man X

I love this piece, I've always seen the humour to your work but this is one of the first that has actually shown some sort of meaning behind the picture. Megaman is very much deserved of a timeline and you've captured it wonderfully.

Bald Rick Bald Rick

Great work man, this is definitely a character I'd play on a game like The Elder Scrolls. The detail you've put into this piece from the ground up is absolute perfection. Won't get any less than 5 stars from me!

voxmortemcg responds:

Commission: Isaac125 Commission: Isaac125

Absolutely amazing, the shading and detail that's gone into this is jaw-droppingly awesome. You're a real inspiration to me (being an anime artist myself). Keep it up!

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you very much!!! ^^

Skuther Skuther

You're going for a HTtYD + FF vibe? Well you've got it in this piece man, this is absolutely stunning.. definitely would be worthy of being a portrait in my living room. Astonishing work, love all your art!

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

You should make this into a poster Mr. Utah, I'd definitely buy it. Awesome work as usual.

Ganondorf Ganondorf

What a beautiful design. I always wondered what Ganondorf may look like outside of the game zone and this picture is an excellent guideline of what he could look like (and actually what I kind of imagined he would look like).

Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more like this from you.

exploration exploration

Amazing

I love the style of art you've used here and the colours really blend in with the work. Keep it up!

Ikana Warrior Ikana Warrior

Great black & white piece

Great piece of Art, the detail in the body is amazing. Was this drawn with watercolour/pencil?

Good work!

Kaihanga responds:

The Ikana art was drawn with a pencil.